Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Wow, surprising comment!

I have it set on my blog that I have to approve any comments before going through, mainly due to the fact I have so many comments around the line of "Can you send me a code, my e-mail is xxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.com" and I really don't want other people finding your e-mail addresses and spamming the crap out of them...aren't I awfully nice? Now I of course don't send anybody who submits comments like that any free Xbox Live time, so don't even bother...lol!

What was surprising in my last post in the comments section was a person named like like...they sent me a comment with a free Xbox Live Gold code in it...I haven't approved the message yet as I wanted somebody who reads my blog posts to grab it, so here it is...giving fair warning though, I'm pretty sure this Xbox Live code is UK only, so good luck to whoever gets it :)

Also still saving up more and more money on Rewards1, so plan to have a pretty hefty list of free Xbox Live Gold codes for everybody to enjoy this year...just keep checking in, never know when the next post is going to be, and the next time I'll post a code up ;)

Free Xbox Live Gold Code (Amount Unknown)
D6RF6-66GBT-KBFWB-YWCK3-GCKVB
VXPQD-G7QDT-PXMDM-RVWGC-KYVRB

13 comments:

  1. It won't let me log onto xbox n redeem the code

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww so close, anyway thanks Jasmine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the xbox website is down so I can't redeem the code

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, sorry about that guys...didn't realize they were releasing the new dashboard this evening when I posted this...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I literally checked every hour and stayed up the past three days and the one night I fall asleep it gets released -.-

    ReplyDelete
  6. idk how i feel about the new dash look

    ReplyDelete
  7. HEY GUYS I AM THE ONE WHO GAVE THE CODE OUT. SO YEAH.... I LOV THIS SITE! I USE HER TIPS AND IT HELPS. I HAVE GOTTEN 5 POINTS YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  8. O YEAH ONE OTHER THING JASMINE YOU SHOULD MAKE THIS FAIR FOR THW PEOPLE WHO WANTS THE CODE. SOME PEOPLE MAY HAVE SCHOOL DURING THE DAY OR NIGHT OR WORK. I RECOMEND THAT YOU POST IT OVER THE WEEKEND. JUST SAYING SO YOU DONT HAVE TO DO IT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jasmine when are more codes coming up ?

    ReplyDelete
  10. At the moment, I'm still saving up plenty of codes for Christmas day, but that doesn't mean a code couldn't just pop up before then...always be on the lookout, cause I could post one even here in the comments one of these days ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. heres a uk code for 48 hr

    GJQX-H6D3B-QQFGV-MFW43-7JDGD

    love what your doing here

    ReplyDelete