Saturday, December 10, 2011

Same blog, different layout!

Not sure what was going on with the other template I was using...I'll admit it was a free one I found using Google, but a few days ago, noticed the header background had shrunk...so changed the image with another one, and then today I logged on and sure enough everything else was out of place... Just decided to stick with using's Google's template and just changing things from there, rather than hoping somebody else's template doesn't go bad like the one I was using...hope everybody enjoy's the changes.

Just to give UK people a heads up, there's a comment in my previous post that somebody had posted for a Xbox Live 48 hour Gold code, but I have noticed it's missing a letter/number... Not even sure if it's real, but if somebody wants to take the time, might score a free 48 hour Gold Code...lol! Keep on the look out as Christmas is only 15 days away, and codes could always pop up whenever...thinking might even make it a little scavenger hunt, make things a little harder for people just visiting looking for a free code ;)

6 comments:

  1. yes finnaly u are making it fair

    ReplyDelete
  2. i havnt played xbox live in months. this weekend is supposed to be free gold weekend but lo and behold, i cant fucking get it to work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!! I got the 2-day Gold, its was just missing a D at the end of the first code set, thanks Jasmine for giving me the idea of guessing it thorugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, this is free Gold weekend, and I used the 2 day gold... wow, that is unbelievable...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jasmine thanks for your contributions to people I hope that you keep doing this and you have a very good Christmas and a happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  6. can i get a code please i am meant to have a free month with my new x box and i got one night :/

    ReplyDelete