Friday, October 2, 2009

Already another Xbox Live code?

Finished getting all the achievements in Halo 3: ODST (Well not me technically, but I got a few), so the game's pretty much beat. I will let people know it's worth $49.99, so wait til it goes down in price...it's a good game, but some of the achievements (Especially to get Recon) are downright ridiculous, and a lot of time is spent on two of those achievements. The actual campaign itself though was quite interesting, but took me and my brother a good hour or two to realize what the heck was going on...lol!

I also am still giving away Lockerz invite's if anybody's curious. I have around 15 left so just leave a comment with your e-mail and I'll send you an invite...just make sure to check your spam folder, cause as I mentioned in one of the earlier comments, for some strange reason that's where I found mine when I got invited *shrug*

Code will be released as soon as I possibly can get home...at the library waiting for friends to pick me up *sigh*

FFJKT-H73MY-8DXT6-MXYT3-QVHX3

12 comments:

  1. my email funky.b@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, just found this site looking for ways to get x-box live for my son for Christmas. You are very generous! What fun to find such cool folks out there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please send me an invite. My email: Magnicore@gmail.com Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. martin: Keep checking back this weekend, you just might ;)

    iLori: It is very hard to find people who's willing to be generous, but considering I earn more than enough points for the Xbox Live time on this website I use, I decided to buy double what I need and give the other code away here on the site :)

    s-man and Anonymous: I sent both of you invites to Lockerz, enjoy the site as much as I have :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, this is really cool. im curious what site do you use? i use rewards1 and i got my 100ft ethernet adapter so i could xbox live in my room. and it took forever i was wondering if your site was any easier. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Tree Fairy, yes, I also use Rewards 1, but that's just one of the many GPT sites I use to get my free Xbox Live codes :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh ok cool, any hint on when you will be posting that code, ive been updating the internet page for 5 hours now. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww, was really looking up to this code ;/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I failed Again lol only if i woke up 2 hours earlier :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello my name is Andrew. On september 22nd Microsoft suspended my account because i have a month to month subscription to xbox live and my debit card ran out of money. My gold membership was to expire on october 4th which is today and i finally paid the 7.99 to microsoft so i can continue using my account. My only problem is that they suspended my account for 12 days before i could get back on xbox live. Now i am reverted back to silver and i lost 2 weeks of not playing online. So can i have an xbox live gold code? or an invitation to lokerz.com. My email address is andresquinones@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry to hear that andresquinones, my only advice to you is to keep a look out for another code when I release it...shouldn't be too long to be quite honest, got enough points for my 3 month so I'll try to score a 1 month from Ebay really soon :P

    Sent you an invite to Lockerz by the way, check your Spam folder if it's not in your Inbox, and enjoy ;)

    ReplyDelete