Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Halo 3 ODST: Free Xbox Live!

So since the game was released today, I decided to release a 3 month code today!! If you've been keeping up with the comments, I mentioned it'd be a few days, and I would've released the code this weekend, but went up to visit my grandparents since they're not doing good at all... The code should provide somebody with plenty of time to not only get their Recon armor, but also enjoy playing the rest of the Mythic Maps! (Heretic, Citadel, and Longshore).

I also have quite a few invites left for Lockerz if anybody's interested? Just leave a comment with your e-mail and I'll invite you as soon as possible. (Yes, I moderate my comments now so expect that). If you don't have an account with them yet, I'd highly recommend getting an invite now! October 15th, something big is happening on the site, and you'll want as many PTz as possible by then...trust me!

Enjoy your Xbox Live time to whoever gets the code, have a great rest of the week people!

CJG23-7HRK2-YCKG7-R4CFX-BV3KT

18 comments:

  1. i asked you to send me an invite, but it didnt go through, so please resend! graciaspa@live.com
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey add DARKVILLAGEHERO

    ReplyDelete
  3. DARKVILLAGEHERO@GMAIL.COM AND ITS MY GAMETAG/ DARKVILLAGEHERO ALSO ABOUT WHAT TIME DO U POST THA XBL CODES ???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Depends how quickly it takes me to earn the points needed to buy the Xbox Live code and have it e-mailed to me from the website I use... Sometimes a week, sometimes a month...hence why I would always keep checking back just incase ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. u shud add me on live and gmail
    Gamertag DARKVILLAGEHERO
    gmail DARKVILLAGEHERO@gmail.com
    and whuts is tha site that u use 2 get tha codes

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah the day she posted it, i had checked back here everyday before, but she hadnt posted one in so long i thought it would be ok to skip checking it just this once.....How wrong was i lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. DARKVILLAGE, I'm using my brother's account at the moment so I'll add you when I get the chance ;) Anonymous, yeah, I never can tell with the site I use...to those curious, the entry I posted about it is located at the bottom of this post, just check back as soon as possible is all I can tell you :P Lately the site's been having horrible prize fulfillment times, but only due to an administrator going on leave... All's fine now :)

    P.S. Here's the entry :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. All is good, ill continue to check by here everyday without making the same mistake as last time, I find it cool and helpful doing what you do even if it is 1 or 2 codes a month, becuase i know lots of people who just cant or wont pay for xbox live, and i dont blame them either. Microsoft being the cash Hogs they are, are the only ones who have their customers pay for Multiplayer capabilities. Its sad really. I'd love to help you speeden your process on getting codes not just for myself but for everybody else too, but unfortunately i have a very busy schedule these days. :]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Invite please. nmbr1yankfan (@) comcast (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi my email is chadbob2004@gmail.com. can i please get a lockerz invite?

    ReplyDelete
  11. sent both Shawn and Chad invite's, enjoy guys :) Make sure to check your SPAM folder as sometimes Gmail or other e-mail services mark it as spam *shrug*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, could you invite me to lockerz? janittajaa@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yep, not a problem Jani, sent you an invite :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. One more thing i could'nt get ur codes in time because people r getting them to quickly but its ok

    ReplyDelete
  15. Actually i saw ur other comment that u won't email it "sorry" but its really hard to get the codes thats why because some sites do bad things 2 emails but sorry and i was the anyonmus person of i want codes on my email

    ReplyDelete
  16. My gamertag is Chiefassassin 4 and wats your gamertag

    ReplyDelete