Saturday, October 17, 2009

...and the 1 month code!

Sorry everybody for taking so long to release the code... I was caught up with the whole Lockerz prize redemption thing they had going on the 15th and 16th... I'm still giving away invites if anybody's still looking...just leave a comment with your e-mail and I'll send you an invite ASAP! Anyway, here's the moment of truth, good luck :) I'll be giving away another 1 month here within the next week or so, so keep a look out on this blog ;)

Free Xbox Live 1 Month
H7Q2P-2PJ8J-43TXT-YWTHJ-MFXGM

14 comments:

  1. just to let ppl know the code has been used by someone. not by me tho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damnit, it's taken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they get taken so quick lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I get a Lockerz Invite? spambalmung@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would send you one but it says that e-mail address is already in the system, so either your still waiting for an invite, it's in your SPAM folder, or you need to set up a new e-mail address for Lockerz...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sell lockerz account!
    Contact me for more info: mikesusnet94@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. yo man give me a code please
    my email is adioownz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. PLEASE SEND ME A CODE FOR ONE MONTH FREE. MY EMAIL IS adioownz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey can you send me a xbox live code i need this pleeaase

    ReplyDelete
  10. Someone hit me up with a Lockerz code Dev00008@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kickass dude u are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy shit dude this is awesome is it for real???

    ReplyDelete
  13. H3Y M1NZ T3HL1N M3Z 1F THZ 4 R3AL U KN0WZ??/

    ReplyDelete