Sunday, August 2, 2009

What a busy month!

Hello everybody, sorry for the lack of updates to the blog or handing out any new codes recently, I've been on vacation, enjoying my summer like any normal person would be doing :P So the last post about Xbox discontinuing their 1 month codes was accurate...why they would stop selling them is beyond me, and what a huge loss for them this must be *shrug* Anyhow, I was still able to get a hold of one more code before going on vacation and decided to give it away as a special treat for you visitors out there :) Like always, part of the code is up for now, when I'll release it is anybody's guess...good luck once again!

XRCBG-JQCBQ-RGY8M-FMJWQ-XXXXX
J67HK-MQ2C6-D4QPF-X9XXY-3JFGY

1 comment:

  1. please jasmine can you give me a code or send me one at imtoohood@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete