Monday, June 15, 2009

1 Month's Discontinued?

So a certain website I've been using to earn these free Xbox Live codes to hand out had a recent update stating that Microsoft was discontinuing their Xbox Live 1 Month codes...now I did a really good search on Google the past week and found nothing about this whatsoever, so I'm assuming it's a bad post or they got their information mixed up...either way, just incase, I've been stocking up on the codes and have one to give out! Once again, part of the code will be exposed...and be the first to grab it when I release it...good luck! :)

**Code's released 7/21/09 10:17 a.m.**
Code's Disconntinued

5 comments:

  1. code redeemed, thank you very much. :), have been wanting to get back on xbox live but not been able to purchase a code.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey man could i get the code,ive been off xbox for 5 months because my parents have been having trouble with lawyers and doctors lately

    ReplyDelete
  3. put 2 codes for me and a person

    ReplyDelete
  4. so they r not discontinuing them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Xbox Live 1 Month subscriptions are not discontinued. We have decided to stop production of the subscription cards but will still continue to offer it online via Xbox Live.

    If you have any concerns or questions, please contact Xbox Live.

    ReplyDelete