Thursday, April 18, 2013

Back for a little bit...

Well work and school has finally given me a break, which means I'll be using a lot more of Rewards1, which also means more Xbox Live Gold Codes should be coming out!  The site really is very simple everyone, and if you read further into my blog, I explain exact details how to get offers/survey's to credit...  I know a lot of people say those type of sites don't work, and I'll agree, a majority of them don't, but Rewards1 is one of the best GPT (Get Paid To) sites I have used.  Have used the site since 2008 and they are still going strong for a GPT site!    Really just wish people would really look into it like I did when I was younger and realize you can earn things for free on sites...just have to be careful, and make sure you research the sites before just trying to earn "points" and claim prizes...

Anyhow, enough about that...with this post, I am posting another Free Xbox Live Gold Code...ended up getting enough for...well let's just leave it at that...  I'm not going to post what the code contains, but whoever claims it shall be pretty lucky ;)  Either way, expect more updates now, at least I hope, and plan for me to be here for awhile...  Still would like any and all feedback when it comes to posting codes...  Have had a Youtube approach presented to me, but still iffy on that at the current time...  Thanks to all those who are dedicated to this blog, and realize that nothing is free in life, but at least here, you have a chance :)

Free Xbox Live Gold Code

29 comments:

  1. OOOMMMGGG!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! ENDED UP BEING A 12 MONTH CODE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, congrats! Figured the person who claimed it would be extremely ecstatic! :) Enjoy, and remember I'm going to be doing this more often now, so check back...Xbox Live Gold Codes do stack if you didn't know ;)

      Delete
    2. I came in second, congratulations to you on your 12-month xbox live code.

      Delete
    3. I was too late AGAIN, oh well... enjoy your 12 month code :)

      Delete
    4. do you play black ops 2, if so what is your gamertag

      Delete
    5. Dude congrats, good luck on whatever fun ur gonna explore with ur 12 month :-)

      Delete
    6. Hey jasmine since you see these before its posted I became interested in your blog. And I would like to see that rewards1.com site. If you could tell me more about it and how to use it right would be niceeeee pleaseeee. Thank you and thanks for the codes when people don't say thanks (: contact me sometime brianjviray@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. bro i love how u give free codes do u do this every morning?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your a generous person, Jasmine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When's the next code guna be posted? Btw thanks for doin this for us. U rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. came in 3d plz jasmine cld u post a other one plz

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As I am not in America the times it is updated it is like middle of the night, anyhow well done to the person who got 12 MONTHS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow atleast i tried, can u post more codes pls if u can? Thnx :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jasmine Jacobs you are a great and kind person. If I seen you in person I'd make you the happiest girl alive.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for posting real codes! All the other websites say invalid or already used. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thnx 4 helping us btw, can you still post more codes if u can? Btw you rock 4 helping us out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm really really low on money and I'm urgently needing some xbox live codes as my son was scamming people on my xbox when I was at work and I can home and he got me permantly banned, my job isn't the best I'm ashamed to say but if you could, please would you be kind enough to email me a few codes at Rhexyy@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm new here. So do you post codes randomly, or do you post them on specific dates. If you post it on specific dates, then can you please tell me which dates. I really want a membership. Even a 1 month is good. Thank you, I really need some codes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just all depends on when I earn enough points to grab a 3 month, plus my work/school schedule and everything else...there never is a set date whatsoever on when I post the codes, just check regularly and hope your one of the lucky ones to see the post first :)

      Delete
  14. Can anyone help me out. I want to know when the codes are posted. Is it monthly? Please, I really want to be fast enough to grab the code. Plus do the blogs automatically upload to this link, or do you have to use another link to see if anything new is posted. And thanks, I appreciate how you give away free xbox live codes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What do I do to get codes? Or is it to late?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Whaat do I do to get codes? I'd do anything for gold membership,If ya ya can in your own time please send me a code :) or tell me how to get it

    ReplyDelete
  17. 5 more days and it will be a month. lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. When will u post your next code

    ReplyDelete
  19. did u stop plz reply? :(

    ReplyDelete
  20. This rewards1 how many points is required for a 3 month card for Xbox live.
    and how long will it approximately take?
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It won't be a 10 minute process if that's what your hoping for, you really do have to "work" for the code...it's not just a giveaway like here at the site... It took me about 3 days to finally get enough points at Rewards1 for a 3 month, but I also didn't have the knowledge of how to complete the survey's/offer's like I have explained in previous posts...could take you a day? Just depends on how determined you are for it...

      Delete