Monday, November 8, 2010

Wow, has it been that long?!

I have no idea what the hell happened to the summer but apparently it flew by like no tomorrow...lol! I'm already back in classes for the fall semester and really having like no time to do anything but study and do homework which really sucks... I did end up finding a part-time job also so I've been so busy I almost forgot about this blog, but no worries, I've still been doing offers on Rewards1 and making enough to keep this blog up and running :P I ended up obtaining Halo: Reach and got a free 48 hour trial (Which I don't need) so I'm putting it up for one of you lucky guys! Keep checking back though as I ended up with $20.00 on Rewards1 and requested a Xbox Live Gold 3 Month code yesterday so keep a look out and it'll be posted once I get the e-mail...enjoy like always friends! :D

Free Xbox Live 48 Hour Trial:
GK2WP-YQ3PT-D7PBR-WR7J7-87636

3 comments: