Sunday, April 26, 2009

Amazon hosts Xbox Live Promotion

Amazon is currently running a promotion on their 1600 and 4000 Microsoft Point codes. Until May 1st, if you end up buying 1600 Microsoft Points from Amazon, you'll end up with $5.00 to spend toward anything in the Xbox Live Store. Now if you end up purchasing 4000 Microsoft Points, you'll end up with $10.00 to spend in the store...sounds like a kicking deal to me!

Remember I'm still giving out my 1 Month Xbox Live code within the next 12 hours so keep checking back and maybe you'll have that free month for Halo, or CoD4!

XCQ9W-YG7TF-2X7FH-RR44Q-(Just 5 More Characters to go!)

7 comments:

  1. whats the last five digits cuz i need them now plz??

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo can u email me them? iown7sheep@yahoo.com. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey can you send me a code pleaase i need this
    niker10@web.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey jasmine Jacobs send me an email sometime maby we can play some xbox 2gether sometime my email is crimson_spector@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. please can i have this code so i can go back on xbox live ran out

    ReplyDelete
  6. can i have the codes

    ReplyDelete